A customized approach
to pain management
Did you know Duke Raleigh Hospital Pain Clinic offers several reliable and well tolerated methods for successfully treating acute joint, back and musculo-skeletal pain?
Duke Pain Specialists
Our goal is to understand your condition and recommend the most effective and proven treatments. Don't suffer in silence.
Transforming Pain Care
We recommend patients address these issues early, in order to avoid potential issues down the road. Contact us today, so we can learn more about your unique situation and begin the assessment process.
Pain Management Services
Services provided at this location include:
- Epidural steroid injections: cervical, thoracic, lumbar
- Sympathetic blocks: stellate, lumbar
- Facet joint injection
- Selective nerve root injections
- Sacroiliac joint injection
- Trigger point injection
- Radio-frequency neurolysis
- Diagnostic discography
- Placement of spinal or epidural catheters
- Spinal cord stimulation trial and placement
Medical Office Building 7
3404 Wake Forest Rd Suite 300 Raleigh, NC 27609-7341
M-F 7:00AM - 4:30PM